Friday, April 6, 2012

Harrison Hot Springs

Grandma joined me and the kids for the weekend in Harrison Hot Springs. It had been 16 years since I had last been there with my Mom. Things were different yet very much the same.  We went for a brisk walk in the morning, only the odd person out walking their dog. 

The kids fit in perfectly with this local.

We went in the Harrison hotel to warm up and dry off by the fire. This giant teddy bear was so big Virgil didn't even notice what it was until I showed him.

I remembered the old copper piano in the Hotel. I took a little walk about tour of the hotel, The copper room is still a charming spot with live music. I remembered dancing on the dance floor with Henri. Good times, good memories.

Grandma and Juliette with a fuzzy big tree.

Virgil enjoyed hanging out in Harrison. After a chilly morning we all went for a swim in the hot spring at the public pool. It felt wonderful. It was pretty warm for the kids so they were happy hanging out on the top of the stairs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With that experience, you have a better chance in landing a permanent job in a bigger
hospital. The precise assortment of hrs might be distinctive basically
by neighborhood laws and regulations and the studying institution.
Also, be sure to have both the training and experience, which are needed before you
even think of applying.
Here is my web-site ; signs of depression in adolescence