Thursday, May 29, 2008

Baby showers

Juliette was very lucky to have 3 baby showers thrown for her. The first one in Beaver Creek, Yukon which my God daughter Teresa VanderMeer Chasse put on. We did all kinds of fun games including guess the size of the belly as Little Trudy Brown is demonstrating in this picture.




How did they know she would be a Canucks fan. As it turns out she loves watching hockey.






The second shower was in Merritt, B.C. Darren's sister Nadia organized it, and what a great success. Mary-Jane put on a raffle and Nadia had a bunch of creative games including a skill testing quiz. Austin and Haika played guitar and sang, and the kids put on some great skits. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera to capture these events.





The third shower was in Surrey, B.C. 23 days after Juliette was born. My sister Melissa hosted it, and it was great to fianlly get to show her off to family and friends. she stayed awake the whole time and let everyone pass her around without a care.






Here the 2 Grandma's, my sister, Juliette and I gather for a photo opportunity.






Juliette hanging out with Aunt Nadia

Some of my good childhood friends holding Juliette; Heidi, Christina and Rob and Carlos and Christina.

No comments: