Thursday, March 6, 2008

Life in my Belly

15 weeks at The Donjek River Yukon

I found out i was pregnant in Vancouver just a few days after returning from Pheonex. I thought i had air sickness but when it didn't go away days later i knew something was up. We were due to return to work in the Yukon a week later, This is where we spent the summer.



20 weeks on our Skagway/Juneau Alaska trip.

Thank goodness for Old Navy in Fairbanks. The Yukon doesn't offer much in the way of maternity clothes.

These last 2 were 33 weeks in Vancouver.

After work was done in the fall we returned down South where both of our family lives. Darren was busy setting up our new place in Merritt while I was visiting family in Vancouver. 2 weeks before the due date we rented a motel close to the hospital in Kamloops.

I was 8 days overdue and feeling it. We were out for dinner at The Keg with Darren's dad when my contractions finally started. Juliette was born the following night.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.